Sensory Concerts are now available for school incursions!
We can bring our Sensory Concerts to your child’s school.
Please contact us for more information.
About Sensory Concerts
Sensory Concerts are specially designed for children and adults with sensory or special needs including:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Sensory processing disorder
- Physical disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities
Venues are specially modified to minimise sensory stimulus such as noise, light, crowds, and lighting.
Concerts are performed in relaxed settings that have:
- An inclusive environment where movement and vocalising is welcomed
- Small audience numbers to allow for personal space
- Various seating options available, including chairs, large floor cushions and mats
- Retreat space separate to the main performance space
- Experienced therapists available for support if needed
- Sensory toys and cushions available to use on the day
- Noise-cancelling headphones available to use on the day
- An environment where patrons are welcome to bring personal comfort items
Music is programmed to be sensory-soothing and appropriately family friendly.
We perform music pieces known to be attractive to people on the Autism spectrum. These pieces feature spinning motives, pulsating rhythm, repetitive patterns, and predictable form such as sonata form.
If you would like to find out more about booking a Sensory Concert in your area, please email us or phone us on 0456 25 93 73.
You can also fill out our form to request a booking.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Read our audience testimonials from previous Sensory Concerts
- Watch footage from our Sensory Concerts