Welcoming, inclusive classical music concerts for children and adults with special needs.
Our concerts are specially designed for people with disabilities as well as anyone who can’t attend traditional concert settings – such as concert halls – due to their personal circumstances.
We welcome audience members with:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Sensory processing disorders
- Physical or intellectual disability
- Poor health
- Old age
- Lack of social support
- Limited transport
- Personal reasons for avoiding large public spaces
- Welcoming and inclusive
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designed to suit your circumstances
- Performed by professional classical musicians of international standing
- Supported by onsite, highly qualified and experienced therapists.
Your Music Inc is based in NSW, Australia, but we can travel to locations to suit you.
All of our staff and volunteers have a current Working With Children check.
Accessible, inclusive classical concerts
Social inclusion is at the heart of Your Music Inc.
We believe that everyone should have equal access to high quality classical music no matter their circumstances, and have the opportunity to be engaged and inspired by music.
Attending live classical music concerts creates a sense of belonging in a community, encouraging social connection and reducing isolation.
By making high-quality classical music performances more accessible, all members of the community can experience the benefits and joys of classical music, without fear of judgment.
Please contact us if you would like to:
- Find out more about our programs or rates, or
- Book a specially programmed concert for your organisation or home
Your Music Incorporated is an Australian registered charity.
Please support our programs by donating to Your Music. Your Music is a not-for-profit registered charity and a public benevolent institution.
Your Music has deductible gift recipient status and all donations over $2 are tax-deductible. We greatly appreciate everyone who supports our organisation!